|Whether a meeting, conference or trade show is already on your calendar or you’re considering adding one, why not focus your resources on what your association does best and outsource your event needs to a company with experience?
For over 15 years, Bomba, O’Neil & Co. has assisted conference and trade show producers in developing strategies, plans, databases, materials and publicity that has launched new events, and infused existing ones with new life. Whatever your needs, we'll customize our services to make your event a success.
Things we can do for you:
• Concept/Objectives. We can help you create an effective program, including focus, theme, topics, sessions, and speakers, that gets your attendees and exhibitors talking...and registering.
• Planning/Timelines. From the initial planning through final evaluation, you need a timeline that keeps everyone in the loop and on track.
• Site Selection. We'll work with you to evaluate and select a location that fits your needs, your preferences, and your budget.
• Database and Prospecting Services. Let us create a solid exhibitor database for your sales team. We can work with you to identify new and emerging markets, then we'll compile the leads and deliver a solid database - so your staff is making calls, not wasting valuable sales time conducting prospect research.
• Sales Consulting, Sales and Sales Management. With our extensive sales experience, we can help your sales people prioritize and maximize their sales efforts to help you meet financial goals. Or, we can be your sales team. Let us prospect for new exhibitors, drill down into ancillary markets, and assist you in developing industry appropriate pavilions that will round out your show concept and provide additional value for your attendees.
• Marketing, Graphic and Web Design. From logo to letterhead, direct mail to web site, to tickets to signage. We can design comprehensive attendee marketing programs to uncover new and emerging markets and increase attendance, and custom exhibitor marketing programs designed to re-sign existing exhibitors and assist in finding
• Promotion, Public and Media Relations. Our public relations services can generate valuable media interest. We also can help you secure speakers and sponsors.
• On-Site Services. Need us on-site? We'll be there.
• Evaluation. What program would be complete without a post evaluation? We can develop attendee and exhibitor surveys, gather and evaluate the stats, and provide you with an analysis.
You focus on the big picture.
We’ll see to the details.